It's pretty much no secret that i play and green sprouts are pretty much my favorites so it's been an absolute honor to work with them. Talk about a company who really values their products and the little ones who benefit from them!
My pack of bibs came in the mail just a few minutes before Ethan and I were setting off to meet some friends at the park. I was so excited to try them! Green Sprouts sent me a pack of 10 of their stage 2 (3+ months) bibs to review. I was really excited for these for a few reasons. For starters, these bibs are petroleum free and made from plants. Knowing they're both disposable and good for the planet is a huge plus. With Ethan being big into solids now and requiring a snack once in a while that isn't in bottle form, I've gotten used to packing bibs with me. Maybe it's just me, but when I'm out at the beach or the park with a yogurt-covered bib soaked in sand or dirt, it seems easier to just toss it than carry the filthy rag home in my bag and get into the wash. I've lost count of how many times the soiled bibs cause more of a mess inside my diaper bag that I'm left scrubbing out begrudgingly. These disposable bibs are just so convenient -- and so earth friendly!
Another feature I love is that they have the option of a flip pocket! The flip pocket was perfect to catch crumbs from Baby Mum-Mums without getting them all mushed onto Ethan's pants or legs. I love that these are waterproof and so totally absorbent, as they worked wonders in soaking up the spilled water from Ethan's sippy cup during our walks. They're even antibacterial!
Perfect for the park!
Great for impromptu trips to grandma's house!
We love these bibs and think you will, too! Through February 29th, i play & green sprouts are running a 20% off sale on their winter wear and their disposable products! To take advantage of this sale, visit www.iplaybabywear.com and enter code IPFB12 upon check-out!
Want to win a package of green sprouts' disposable bibs? Here's your chance! The giveaway closes on March 3rd and is open to US/CAN residents!
MANDATORY ENTRY: Make sure your e-mail address is visible or included in your comment!
- You MUST be a follower of You Are The Roots on GFC (Google Friend Connect) to be eligible for entry!
- Visit iplay and green sprouts and let me know something you've learned or another product you'd like to try!
BONUS ENTRIES: *Mandatory entry must be completed for these to count!
- Add i play on Facebook and leave me a comment with your name (first name, last initial) or URL so this can be verified.
- Leave i play a Facebook comment to thank them for the giveaway and leave me a comment with your name (first name, last initial) or URL so this can be verified!
- Like You Are The Roots on Facebook and leave me a comment with your name (first name, last initial) or URL so this can be verified!
- Follow i play on Twitter and leave a comment with your Twitter username so this can be verified.
- Follow You Are The Roots on Twitter and leave a comment with your Twitter username so this can be verified.
- Tweet the following message (can be done once a day for one entry a day) and comment with the link to the tweet: #WIN @iplayinc Disposable Bibs @YATRBlog 3/5 tinyurl.com/6sxr2zb
- Vote for me on Picket Fence Blogs (look to the left to see the buttons) - counts as one entry, can be once a day. Leave me a comment to let me know you've voted!
- 2 Entries - Add You Are The Roots to your circles on Google+ and leave your name so this may be verified.
- 2 Entries - Enter another giveaway and leave a comment letting me know which one(s) you've entered! 2 Entries per giveaway entered.
- 2 Entries - Share this giveaway on your Facebook (can be done once a day for one entry a day) and comment with the link!
- 5 Entries - Blog about this giveaway. Comment (one comment for each entry, 5 total) with a link to where I can find your blog entry.
- 5 Entries - Grab my button and comment (one comment for each entry, 5 total) with a link to where I can find it.
- 5 Entries - Subscribe to You Are The Roots via e-mail and comment with your e-mail address (must be confirmed!)
- 5 Entries - "Like" this picture on Facebook and leave a comment (one for each entry) with which number 'like' you are!